Sunday, November 09, 2008

Recommended: The Blood of Flowers

Trust me, this book really enchanting and beautiful. I must say that I rarely find this kind of book easily and from now, I’ll start looking for this type of writing. Tired to search for novels with the real tales inside, I found out this novels really have its own fire. Normally, with my limited time, I might finish one book quite sometimes, but not this time. Of course, it is nothing to compared to my excitement if I got any reading materials (doesn’t matter it’s quality..belasah je sume!) during my study time, where I happily to skip my meals and sacrifice my time to sleep to finish it one shot.

Reading to this tales, makes me feel very grateful for what I’ve been now. The tales is written in a very real and conscious way, nothing like “only two of us lives in this world” or “Nobody understand our love story” or something like “having a very bad stepmother + abused + very poor but very beautiful and smart (eventhough smart people also don’t know how to protect themselves ~ yerkkhh~) and then the prince will save you” type of story. The life of a girl aged 14 years there is very different from what we have now. At aged 15 (obviously still below 21), they already become a devoted wife and mother. What do we have here, in Malaysia??? girls run away from family, followed their love ? heroes from L*****? rempit? tendang cikgu kat skool? aiiyaaakkk....pening kepala parents nak pikir.

To those who really to become more MATURE THINKER/person (ahaha.. like me can arr?), this book might be one step for you to begin improving your mind! Ahaha.. Kudos to the writer, Anita Amireazzani, as this is her very first novel published and yet able to expose her ability successfully.

No comments: