Wednesday, May 21, 2008

english class after class

Ever been in any extra classes after class? Yup. I’m doing that now, friends. Suddenly the management (or is it the English committee for the English month?) suddenly decided that some of us have to undergo some extra classes for the writing and speaking skills after 5.00 pm. Definitely this due to our non-performance of English communication. As you know, my English is no better and doesn’t show any improvement yet. This should be great time to improve our English, I guessed. However, I would say it rather important to have the right intention for whatever you are doing now because if you don’t have one, you’ll find it much difficult and hard to do it. Somehow it seems like I already skipped about 2 classes due to ‘unavoidable’ condition. (seriously?) haha.. I actually envied to those who are fluent and expert in using the right English. Of course it requires practice (which I don’t do much). I’m not sure what happen to me as previously (urmm.. I mean during those school days) I can easily finished an English novel within 1-2 days. Never mind… hopefully, we (FSTEPians especially my friends & I) will be better in the daily communication after having this class. Pray for us yeah!! Insya Allah.


Till we meet again! daaa..
-cik an-

No comments: