Sunday, May 04, 2008

Journey to FSTEP pt.1 (KTM)

I don’t know how I’m supposed to design my blog, but I belief my blog is a place where I can throw out anything I had in my mind at any time, anywhere. I’m neither politician nor artists to comment on the arts, but I do have some interest over politic and nation development, but not taking part aggressively.

Everyday, I went to KL, not because I want to but because I have to. I have to do that doesn’t means I don’t like what I’m doing now but I certainly means that sometimes I prefer to do that and sometimes I prefer not to do that. We are FREE MAN right? Haha.. But for a long term, I knew my time in FSTEP now will be one of my SWEET MEMORIES I have later. Thus, I would like to share some experiences throughout my journey to KL everyday, starting from 7th December 2007, obviously it is last year.

Journey with KTM

Previously, I took Komuter from Shah Alam to Kuala Lumpur, almost everyday, but for a week only. I have to take 6.45 am train everyday. If not, I have to be a fish in a sardine tin..and it’s really annoys me.huhu.. So, everyday abang or che kene antar gi KTM at most 6.30am / 6.40am.. But, Raihan is always Raihan kan?? also well known as ‘latecomer’ mehhh… Jadi, selalu nya asyik terlepas train je. Hahaha..those who know me, will definitely understand. The cure is unknown till today. OK, jgn terpesong.. actually I want to share with u guys.. what did I learnt during the journey. Let’s call it as tips if u want to consider KTM as ur main transport k!

  • If u missed a train, please call ur colleagues and let them punch ur card first, because the next train is like forever.
  • It is normal, and like a routine that everyday, there will delay or even cancel trip, especially when everybody are waiting for them. Cissss..
  • Be prepared with ur face mask..(full face helmet also OK) if you want to take KTM in the morning & evening, especially if it 7.00am and 5.30pm… Aroma yg menusuk.. original perfume what!!haha.. Other than that, masa ni… it feels like u want to start a rugby game..haha.. horror man!!!
  • Never ever expect you can reach on time … please schedule ur time about 2 hours buffer.hehe..
  • When u enter the train..u’ll see all the passengers, yg berjaya duduk..will close their eyes, konon2 tidur la tu… haha… mesti takut tertengok org tua/pompuan hamil/OKU…nnt kene surrender seats diorg kan.. so, baik pura2 tisur..so, takdela nampak kan?!! – budget org tak tau la tu!!

Hehe.. those tips are based on my own experiences and some of friend’s. Not to criticise on our public transportation.. But I wonder, why KTM services is still not well improved, since 1995.. the same complaints are being forwarded again and again.. Is this a some sort of strategy or ..just another Malaysia Boleh??

Misz An
15:58/030508






1 comment:

Hydolarc said...

Raihannn~~hahaha same la kite dak fstep...step up to my blog also arrr....