Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Journey to FSTEP (pt.2)

The continuation from the previous part…

Journey (should be adventure) with Rapid KL bus

After one week using KTM as my main transportation to FSTEP, then I shift my mode of transportation to the Rapid KL No. E65 (Central Market – Alam Mega). I surely will tell you this, the experiences using bus to KL everyday is very tough..and it makes u appreciate if you have any vehicle at home (I said any right?, but not including ur babies walker of course!). During my journey with Rapid KL, I woke up quite early.. abis lewat pun kul 6.15am because I have to wait for the bus at the roundabout in front of my house (pukul 12 yerk!) and it’s quite far u know. The bus supposedly will show up around 6.45am – 6.50am.. If u missed the bus, u r required to be terrorist, push anybody (or should I used everybody) inside. And during this ‘theraphy session’ , banyak kali gaks la ‘terkepit’ dan ‘mengepit’. Haha.. So, those who are direct or indirectly involved dalam aksi kepit mengepit nih… hahaha.. thousand apologizes ok! Haha.. Alrite, here are some key points or conclusion that I get throughout the journey. Maybe u guys can apply some of these tips:

· Almost 85% from the total passengers of the bus are ‘foreigners’. It’s worries me, but still we don’t have the right to judge people, right? They are same as us, we wake up early and so do them! Let it be fair ok! However, it makes u more conscious of the people surrounds you and makes you more careful.

· Still… u will not feel safe at the Bus Stand Klang.. no matter how mane policemen they put there scatter. Maybe what I’m thinking of is if something happen to me, then it’ll be too late for the policeman to take action. Until now actually, I don’t really like to be in KL area “walking”. So, sorry for friends who want to invite me ‘makan angin’ di KL.huhu..

· There is an incident (or should I use ‘accident’?.) Ahaha.. during one of my journey to KL, two “stylo” men..(Indonesian ~ please don’t feel offence) took the same ride with me in that morning. However, because the bus was already full of people, they have to stand. Unfortunately, these 2 mamats stand in front of me.. At first, I’m not aware of anything happen in front of me but suddenly I just realize that there was uninteresting scenery in front of me. Waahhh… sangat meloyakan dan mengembangkan tekak! Segan nak cakap kat sini.. Tp, my advise too the fashion freak out there.. kalau nak pakai seluar londeh pun, jgn lupa dipakai ‘adik’ yg didalam tu! If taknak pakai pun…make sure, u dah ‘ganyoh’ ngan berus besi harta anda tu!! Chessss… hilang selera ku hari tu! Huhu.. another advise is… TOLONGLA JGN BAYANGKAN CERITA DIATAS!!! Huhu..

·

Till then first.. don’t have enough ideas to continue la.hehehe..

No comments: